- Dhananjay Munde is an Indian politician and representing the Nationalist Congress Party(NCP). He is a Cabinet minister in Maharashtra state Assembly. He is a nephew of Late Gopinath Munde. In this article, we will look in detail at Dhananjay Munde Biography, Wife, Speech, Bhashan, Wiki, Age, Family, Social Accounts, Facts & More.
Table of contents
Dhananjay Munde was born on 15th July 1975 in the village of Parli, Beed, Maharashtra, India. He did his Secondary School Certificate (SSC) from Maharashtra Board. After that, he completed his Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) from Vaidyanath University, Parli, Beed. Munde completed his junior college education from Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University(BAMU), Aurangabad. He completed his education in L.L.B from Symbiosis College, Pune, in 1998. Dhananjay Munde’s age is 44 years (as in 2019). He is an MLA from Parli, Beed in Maharashtra state assembly.
|Height(Approx)||Feet – 5 feet 9 inches
Meters – 1.78 m
Centimeters – 178cm
|Weight||In Kilograms – 75 Kg
in Pounds – 165 lbs
Family, Caste & Wife
Dhananjay is of Vanjari Ethnicity and belongs to Other Backward Caste (OBC). His father’s name is Panditrao Pandurang Munde and his mother’s name is Rukmini Munde.
He is the nephew of the late Ex-Cabinet Minister Gopinath Munde.
Munde is brother(cousin) of Pankaja and Pritam Munde. Rajashree Munde is the wife of Dhananjay Munde and she is a housewife. They have a son. His wife is actively seen in the campaigning of election for Dhananjay.
Dhananjay entered into politics under the guidance of his uncle Late Gopinath Munde. He first contested from the BJP for the Zilla Parishad(ZP) of Beed in 2002 and won the seat. He was a member of ZP from 2002-2007. Looking at his performance further, he was appointed as the President of Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha(BJYM) of Maharashtra in 2007. During that time, he carried out his responsibilities very well.
Going forward, everyone was wondering who will be the next leader of Parli, Beed. Dhananjay’s name was being discussed among the people of Parli and on the other hand, Pankaja Munde, daughter of the late Gopinathrao, was being discussed. And in the next few years, Parli’s leadership was slowly going to Pankaja. In between this dilemma, in 2012 Dhananjay left the BJP and joined the Nationalist Congress Party(NCP) with the presence of Ajit Pawar and Sharad Pawar, President of NCP.
After that, he was given a number of responsibilities in the NCP and he carried them out honestly. In 2014, he stood for MLA from Parli, Beed from NCP and his sister Pankaja Munde was against him in the election. But he lost that election. He was later sent to the Legislative Council by the NCP and was appointed as the Leader of the Opposition in the Legislative Council.
He filed his nomination papers again in the 2019 election and this time too his sister Pankaja Munde was opposite him. But this time Dhananjay won the election.
He is currently the Minister of Social Justice and Special Assistance in the State of Maharashtra.
Dhananjay Munde Biography
|Full Name||Dhananjay Panditrao Munde|
|Date of Birth||15 July, 1975|
|Age||44 years(as in 2019)|
|Birthplace||Parli, Beed, Maharashtra|
|Hometown||Parli, Beed, Maharashtra|
|Address||Mukam Nathra post Kauithali distic Plali Vaijnath Beed|
|Profession||Farmer, Business and Politician|
He is fond of cars and bikes and he likes to drive it. He has the following collection of vehicles.
- Royal Enfield (2)
- General Motor Co Captiva Car (MH 44 H 7)
- Toyota Fortuner (MH 44 K 7)
- Tata CO Safari Car (MH 44 H 137)
- Tata Co Turbo Truck Also Tanker, (MH 22-2597)
- Tata Co Turbo Truck Tanker (MH 22-2607)
- Toyota Co Innova Car (MH 44 J7)
- Mercedez Benz GL 350 Car, (MH 44 G-7)
|Cash||30.25 Lacs INR|
|Bank Deposits||98.50 Lacs INR|
|Bonds & Debt||11.19 Lacs INR|
|Insurance Policies||3.30 Crore INR|
|Jewelry||20.64 Lacs INR|
|Agriculture Land||3.12 Crore INR in Beed|
|Non-Agriculture Land||3.08 Crore INR in Parli, Beed|
|Residential Building||4.12 Crore INR in Parli, Beed and Shivajinagar, Pune|
|Commercial Building||20 Lacs INR in Beed|
Dhananjay Munde Speech(Bhashan)
Dhananjay is a great speaker. He is always in the fame for his speeches. His speeches are very aggressive and bold and also have organizational skills. Whether it is campaigning during elections, expressing his opinion, criticizing the opponent, he always wins the hearts of the audience with his speech. That’s why his speeches are so crowded. Let’s take a look at some of Dhananjay Munde’s speeches(bhashans). 
Facts About Dhananjay
- He was tested COVID-19 positive and hospitalized.
- Munde is recovered from the Corona and said thanks to all his co-worker and medical staff
- His hobbies are playing cricket and driving cars and bike
- He is a very close friend of Ajit Pawar and Sharad Pawar
- Dhananjay plays an important role in the Halla Bol Yatra and Shiv Swarajya Yatra carried out by NCP.
- He is a powerful leader at the party.
- As the report says he is very well known for his development in Parali, Beed district.
- Munde is running NGO which helps the farmer and needy people.
- The speech during the state election between Dhananjay and Pankaja was so controversial.
- He won Lokmat Maharashtrian Of The Year 2019 Awards
Social Media Accounts
In this way, we get in detail look over Dhananjay Munde Biography, Age, Wiki, Family, Wife, Speeches, Bhashan & More. If you like this article, then don’t forget to share and comments.